Skip to main content

Reversing collections

If you want to make changes to receivables that have already handed over to a collection agency, you can use the "Submit claim" process to do so.

Proceed as follows:
  • Log in to Unzer Insights.
  • Go to Invoices.
  • Select the case in question by clicking on the corresponding transaction.
  • From here you can select "Submit claim".

When submitting a claim, you can select one of the following options:
  • The customer returned the order in full or in part.
  • The customer paid the merchant directly.
  • The customer already paid for the order.
  • General query

After reviewing the case internally, wi will forward the information to the collection agency who will update the case accordingly.