When using the prepayment or purchase on account payment methods, if the transfer doesn't include the Short-ID
(xxxx.xxxx.xxxx) in the reference line, our system cannot automatically match the payment to the order. In this case, it has to be done manually.
To manually match a payment to an order, proceed as follows:
- Log in to Unzer Insights.
- Go to Invoices.
- Select the transaction in question by clicking on it.
- You can not fill out the contact form for the order in question.
The following information is required to proceed:
Both the reference line and the date must be visible!
- Transfer voucher / Account statement
If you cannot provide the transfer voucher or account statement, we will at least need the following:
- Date of transfer
- Reference line as-is
- Transfer amount
- Originator of the transfer
Or you can send an email with the above information and the short ID of the transaction to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After we manually match the payment to the order, the transaction will be visible as an incoming payment in Unzer Insights.